To honor our friend Jennifer Riordan we have renamed the Educate2Elevate Grant (E2E) as the Jennifer Riordan E2E Grant (JRE2E). This is a collaborative funding opportunity that brings together funders from across New Mexico to pool resources and make at least one high impact grant of $50,000. This grant is a collaborative investment from funders in various sectors and we encourage organizations to demonstrate similar collaborative thinking when submitting applications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The JRE2E grant is focused on supporting middle school initiatives and advancing the future educational, personal and/or professional pathways of students in grades 6, 7 and 8.
- Applications must be serving students in Central New Mexico: Bernalillo, Sandoval, Valencia and/or Torrance counties.
- Applicants can only submit one proposal.
- Applicants from nonprofit organizations and public education institutions are preferred.
- A complete list of FAQs can be found here.
- Parent/adult/mentor involement
- Out-of-school time/extended learning programming
- Project-based learning
- Transitional programs
- Career readiness
- Teacher/professional development
- July 16 - RFP Opens
- July 27 - Information Session, 9:00am-10:30am
- Location: ABQ Journal, 777 Jefferson St. NE
- August 17 - RFP Closes at 5 pm MT
- August 17 - 27 - Grant Team Reviews Proposals
- August 28 - Grant Review Panel Convenes & Finalists Determined
- September 5 - Finalist Presentations (8:30am - 9:30am)
- September 7 - Grant Award Event