The E2E Grant is a first-of-its-kind grant opportunity that brings together funders from across New Mexico to pool resources and make one $65,000 impact grant. This grant is a collaborative investment from funders in various sectors and we encourage organizations to demonstrate similar collaborative thinking when submitting applications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Supporting Middle School initiatives and advancing the future educational, personal and/or professional pathways of students in grades 6, 7 and 8.
- Applications must be serving students in the Greater Albuquerque Metropolitan Area: Bernalillo, Sandoval, Valencia and Torrance counties.
- Applicants can only submit one proposal.
- A complete list of FAQs can be found here.
- Parent/adult/mentor involement
- Out-of-school time/extended learning programming
- Project-based learning
- Transitional programs
- Career readiness
- Teacher/professional development
- October 23 - RFP Opens
- October 27 - Information Session, 10:00am-11:30am, ABQ Journal, 777 Jefferson St. NE
- November 6 - RFP Closes at 5 pm MST
- November 9-20 - Grant Team Reviews
- November 20 - Grant Review Panel
- November 27 - Nonprofit(s) Communication
- Early December - Grant Award event