ABOUT THE COLLABORATIVE
The New Mexico Funders Collaborative is a network of statewide funders committed to pooling time, energy and resources for the betterment of New Mexico communities. The Collaborative is guided by a shared belief that we are stronger together and we can work in partnership to create long-term systemic change in New Mexico.
The New Mexico Funders Collaborative is dedicated to working in the spirit of generosity and kindness that Jennifer Riordan instilled in us all.
If you are funding entity in New Mexico and are interested in the joining the Collaborative, please email email@example.com.
Educate 2 elevate
To honor our friend Jennifer Riordan we have renamed the Educate2Elevate Grant (E2E) as the Jennifer Riordan E2E Grant (JRE2E). This is a collaborative funding opportunity that brings together funders from across New Mexico to pool resources and make at least one high impact grant of $50,000. This grant is a collaborative investment from funders in various sectors and we encourage organizations to demonstrate similar collaborative thinking when submitting applications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The JRE2E grant is focused on supporting middle school initiatives and advancing the future educational, personal and/or professional pathways of students in grades 6, 7 and 8.
- Applications must be serving students in Central New Mexico: Bernalillo, Sandoval, Valencia and/or Torrance counties.
- Applicants can only submit one proposal.
- Applicants from nonprofit organizations and public education institutions are preferred.
- A complete list of FAQs can be found here.
- Parent/adult/mentor involement
- Out-of-school time/extended learning programming
- Project-based learning
- Transitional programs
- Career readiness
- Teacher/professional development
- July 16 - RFP Opens
- July 27 - Information Session, 10:00am-11:30am
- Location: ABQ Journal, 777 Jefferson St. NE
- August 17 - RFP Closes at 5 pm MT
- August 17 - 27 - Grant Team Reviews Proposals
- August 28 - Grant Review Panel Convenes & Finalists Determined
- September 5 - Finalist Presentations (8:30am - 9:30am)
- September 7 - Grant Award Event