ABOUT THE COLLABORATIVE
The New Mexico Funders Collaborative is a network of statewide funders committed to pooling time, energy and resources for the betterment of New Mexico communities. The Collaborative is guided by a shared belief that we are stronger together and we can work in partnership to create long-term systemic change in New Mexico.
If you are funding entity in New Mexico and are interested in the joining the Collaborative, please email email@example.com.
Educate 2 elevate
The E2E Grant is a first-of-its-kind grant opportunity that brings together funders from across New Mexico to pool resources and make one $65,000 impact grant. This grant is a collaborative investment from funders in various sectors and we encourage organizations to demonstrate similar collaborative thinking when submitting applications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Supporting Middle School initiatives and advancing the future educational, personal and/or professional pathways of students in grades 6, 7 and 8.
- Applications must be serving students in Central New Mexico: Bernalillo, Sandoval, Valencia and/or Torrance counties.
- Applicants can only submit one proposal.
- A complete list of FAQs can be found here.
- Parent/adult/mentor involement
- Out-of-school time/extended learning programming
- Project-based learning
- Transitional programs
- Career readiness
- Teacher/professional development
- October 23 - RFP Opens
- October 27 - Information Session, 10:00am-11:30am at the ABQ Journal, 7777 Jefferson St. NE.
- November 6 - RFP Closes at 5 pm MST
- November 9-20 - Grant Team Reviews
- November 20 - Grant Review Panel
- November 27 - Nonprofit(s) Communication
- Early December - Grant Award event