ABOUT THE COLLABORATIVE
The New Mexico Funders Collaborative is a network of statewide funders committed to pooling time, energy and resources for the betterment of New Mexico communities. The Collaborative is guided by a shared belief that we are stronger together and we can work in partnership to create long-term systemic change in New Mexico.
The New Mexico Funders Collaborative is dedicated to working in the spirit of generosity and kindness that Jennifer Riordan instilled in us all.
If you are funding entity in New Mexico and are interested in the joining the Collaborative, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Educate 2 elevate
The E2E Grant is a first-of-its-kind grant opportunity that brings together funders from across New Mexico to pool resources and make one $65,000 impact grant. This grant is a collaborative investment from funders in various sectors and we encourage organizations to demonstrate similar collaborative thinking when submitting applications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Supporting Middle School initiatives and advancing the future educational, personal and/or professional pathways of students in grades 6, 7 and 8.
- Applications must be serving students in Central New Mexico: Bernalillo, Sandoval, Valencia and/or Torrance counties.
- Applicants can only submit one proposal.
- A complete list of FAQs can be found here.
- Parent/adult/mentor involement
- Out-of-school time/extended learning programming
- Project-based learning
- Transitional programs
- Career readiness
- Teacher/professional development
- October 23 - RFP Opens
- October 27 - Information Session, 10:00am-11:30am at the ABQ Journal, 7777 Jefferson St. NE.
- November 6 - RFP Closes at 5 pm MST
- November 9-20 - Grant Team Reviews
- November 20 - Grant Review Panel
- November 27 - Nonprofit(s) Communication
- Early December - Grant Award event